- Register with SquirrelMapper. Create a username and password, and enter a valid email address. To complete the registration process, you will need to click on a link that we send to your email address.
- Print this off and take with you into the field...it provides information on how to count squirrels and identify the color morphs and a place to record your observations:
- Go search for squirrels in your neighborhood or local area.
- Record the results online on the "Add Records" page.
- If you can’t get on the internet, mail your datasheets to:Dr. Gibbs
Syracuse, NY 13210